The athletes are preparing for the Bahamas 2017 Commonwealth Youth Games to be held in Nassau, Bahamas from the 18th - 23rd July 2017.
The aim of the programme is to provide National Youth/ Junior athletes with the tools towards achieving excellence in sport and to become role models and leaders. Topics to be discussed include anti-doping, mental training, media training and fair play.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To promote and maintain clean sport
- To aid with the enhancement of skills that would be beneficial both during and life after sport
- To educate and promote the importance of healthy lifestyles
- Understanding Peak Performance and the importance of having a strong and positive mind
- The seminar stars at 10:00am and is compulsory for athletes in line for selection to participate in Bahamas in July.